It would behoove me to first say that the identifier “sovereign citizen” is an oxymoron, a contradiction in terms, if you will. A “sovereign” is above all else; a “citizen” is “a legally recognized subject of a state,” thereby subordinate to a larger body. Although, we will use that identifier throughout this episode, simply due to its notoriety and for purposes of clarity, because the tactics pursued by folks with ‘different’ labels (i.e. American State National, Freemen-on-the-land, etc.) are almost identical.
That said, in the past few months, I’ve witnessed a growing number of anarchists adopting and promoting falsehoods such as the CORPORATE UNITED STATES MYTH (all caps intentional), legal remedies within the Uniform Commercial Code, courts being under admiralty law, approved for value, and customizing “private,” non-commercial license plates, among other things.
In this episode of Liberty Under Attack, you will hear a discussion between myself and Kyle Rearden from May 2016. We cover cursory overviews of the aforementioned alleged “strategies,” and inform you on a then-current event, when “sovereign citizens” were infiltrating Patriot groups. It appears they’re onto anarchists now.
1) 160507 – Screenshots of Facebook Thread (ZIP) | Original Facebook Thread
2) United States v. Marsh, 98 C.D.O.S. 3974 (1998)
3) Larry Myers: An Ignored Political Prisoner (Fleshes out US v. Marsh)
4) Chilling Dissent: How Government Demonizes Americans
5) The Origins of The Harney County Committee of Safety
6) Only On Paper: The Pathetic Story of Commerical Redemption, Freemen-on-the-Land, Sovereign Citizens, Lawful Rebellion, & Community Immunity
7) Disingenuous Activists! Why Leaderless Resistance is Preferable to Formal Organizations
8) Fake Judges: How & Why Sovereign Citizens are Undermining Patriot Groups
9) C4CF Political Prisoners Archive
10) Southern Poverty Law Center Exposed Page
11) Unjust Profiling Archive
12) Cancel Your Voter Registration!
No Fields Found.